Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving Friendship

A friendship that I can connect to Aristotles concepts is with my friend Larry Carney. I've known Larry since freshman year and I've gotten to know a lot about him. We first met at cross country practice while we were still considering staying on the team as freshman. One day he came up to me and just started talking about running and since then we've been great friends. So we decided to stick with running and it turned out to be a great decision for both of us. We became captains this year and lead our team to a state championship. Also, he became one of the best runners ever at Lowell High by finishing 4th at the All-State meet, the second best finish ever by a Lowell High runner. I would put this friendship in the pleasantness category because we both enjoy hanging out together and have common interests that we can debate about. I'm thankful I met Larry because we made memories that I'll never forget.
Embedded image permalink
Holding the championship trophy

1 comment:

  1. Nice way of connecting aristotle's friendship types with Larry!

    ReplyDelete